OnePlus and BOE Unveil Game-Changing Oriental Screen
In a groundbreaking collaboration, OnePlus and BOE have introduced the world to the “Oriental Screen” – a display that promises to redefine the way we experience visuals on our devices. This cutting-edge technology boasts a host of achievements, innovations, and world-firsts, setting a new benchmark for display screens.
6 Major Breakthroughs
The Oriental Screen has achieved six significant breakthroughs, each contributing to its remarkable performance:
- World’s First 2K Display with DisplayMate A+ Certification: The Oriental Screen is the world’s first 2K display to receive the prestigious DisplayMate A+ certification. This accolade signifies its exceptional color accuracy, brightness, and overall display quality.
- Multi-Channel Load Reduction Technology: Debuting alongside the Oriental Screen, this technology enhances screen drive performance by an impressive 90%. Additionally, it leads to a 13% reduction in power consumption, offering users a more efficient and power-saving display.
- Sunlight Highlighting Algorithm: The inclusion of the sunlight highlighting algorithm on Display P1 ensures that the screen remains visible and vibrant even in direct sunlight, providing a more vivid HDR effect.
- Self-Developed Single-Pixel Calibration Technology: This innovative calibration technology ensures that each sub-pixel is calibrated independently, resulting in a display with no graininess and a purer visual experience.
- Extended OLED Lifespan: BOE has successfully addressed the issue of OLED life decay. As a result, the Oriental Screen boasts a lifespan of more than two times the industry average, ensuring long-lasting performance and durability.
- Exceptional Brightness: The Oriental Screen’s maximum brightness far exceeds the industry’s highest 2K screens by 2,600 nits. This exceptional brightness not only makes the screen more visible outdoors but also enhances the overall HDR effect.
OnePlus’ Enhanced Display Experience
OnePlus, known for its commitment to top-notch technology, brings the Oriental Screen to life with OPPO’s first-generation display chip, Display P1, and high-precision pixel-level calibration algorithms. This combination results in superior picture quality, higher brightness, and lower power consumption.
OnePlus has proudly received DisplayMate A+ certification for the Oriental Screen, not only establishing it as China’s first 2K screen with this recognition but also breaking 18 records in DisplayMate A+.
LTPO Technology – A New Era in Display Performance
The Oriental Screen also pushes the boundaries of LTPO (Low-Temperature Polycrystalline Oxide) technology. Developed jointly by OnePlus and BOE, it features the world’s first new-generation LTPO hardware circuit design via Display P1. This innovation enhances drive performance and provides an exceptionally smooth screen experience.
Comprehensive Eye Protection
Incorporating advanced eye protection features, the Oriental Screen ensures user well-being. Common eye protection programs such as high-frequency PWM dimming, blue light filtering, and DC-like dimming are all available. In addition, exclusive self-developed eye protection technology further enhances the screen’s eye care features.
OnePlus 12 Prototype and OnePlus Ace3
During the launch event, OnePlus showcased its upcoming products featuring the Oriental Screen. OnePlus 12 is set to be the world’s first device with a 2K Oriental Screen, promising a stunning visual experience. Simultaneously, the OnePlus Ace3 will feature the world’s first 1.5K Oriental Screen, offering exceptional display quality.
While the release dates of these products are yet to be announced, their debut marks a significant step forward in the evolution of display technology. The collaboration between OnePlus and BOE has brought forth the “Oriental Screen,” a revolutionary display technology that not only breaks records but also promises a new era of visual experiences for users. With its exceptional brightness, longevity, and advanced features, this screen is set to redefine the standard for displays in the industry.