The world’s first 240Hz gaming-grade phone, the Sharp AQUOS Zero 2, has been officially launched in Taiwan for NT$21990, according to Taiwan media. (approximately 733 USD)
According to officials, the Sharp AQUOS Zero 2 features a metallic hairline textured gradient back cover for a stronger feel and weighs only 141g. After its launch in Japan, the phone topped the list of the best-selling Android phones in Japan.
In terms of key parameters, the Sharp AQUOS Zero 2 features an FHD+ OLED 1 billion color screen with a 240Hz refresh rate, the same 240Hz touch sampling rate, and support for Dolby Vision and Dolby Panorama sound.
Vivo X50 Pro Official Rendering Along with Vivo X50; Support 60X Super Zoom – Suggested Reading.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor with 8GB LPDDR4X storage + 256GB UFS 3.0. 8-megapixel front-facing camera, 12-megapixel rear-facing main camera (with OIS optical stabilization) + 20-megapixel 125° ultra-wide angle lens. The battery has a capacity of 3130 mAh and supports USB PD fast charging. Elsewhere, the device has an off-screen fingerprint module and supports Bluetooth 5.0 but not Wi-Fi 6.
Sharp AQUOS Zero 2 Specifications
- 6.4 inches, 1080×2340 resolution, 240Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, 8GB + 256GB
- Front 8MP, rear main camera 12MP (F1.7, OIS) + 20MP (F2.4, 125 °) dual camera
- 3130mAh battery, PD fast charge, under-screen fingerprint, NFC, dual speakers
- Dimensions – 158 x 74 x 8.9mm, 141g, IP68 dustproof and waterproof
- Price 21990 new Taiwan dollar, about 733 USD.