OriginOS 4 Beta Adaptation Program
In a groundbreaking move at the 2023 developer conference, Vivo, a pioneering tech giant, introduced the world to their latest software offerings – OriginOS 4 for smartphones and BlueOS for wearables. This momentous event marked a significant leap forward in the evolution of smartphone and wearable technology.
The highly-anticipated OriginOS 4 will come pre-installed in two flagship series: the iQOO 12 Series and the Vivo X100 Series. The inaugural device to feature BlueOS will be the Vivo Watch 3 Series, demonstrating Vivo’s commitment to diversifying and enriching its product ecosystem.
To further engage users in the evolution of OriginOS 4, Vivo unveiled the OriginOS 4 beta adaptation program. The program is set to span from December through June of the following year, allowing eager users to participate and experience the beta version of OriginOS 4. The specific models included in this adaptation program are as below:
- At the end of December 2023: Vivo X Fold2, Vivo X Flip, Vivo X90 Pro+, Vivo X90 Pro, Vivo X90, Vivo X90s, iQOO 11 Pro, iQOO 11S, iQOO 11.
- At the end of January 2024: Vivo X Fold+, Vivo X Fold, Vivo X Note, iQOO 10 Pro, iQOO 10, iQOO Neo8 Pro, iQOO Neo8.
- At the end of February 2024: Vivo X80 Pro, Vivo X80 Pro Dimensity 9000 Edition, Vivo X80, Vivo S17 Pro, Vivo S17, Vivo S17e, Vivo S17t, iQOO 9 Pro, iQOO 9, iQOO Neo7 Racing Edition, iQOO Neo7, iQOO Neo7 SE.
- At the end of March 2024: Vivo X70 Pro+, Vivo X70 Pro, Vivo X70t, Vivo X70, Vivo S16 Pro, Vivo S16, Vivo S16e, iQOO 8 Pro, iQOO 8, iQOO Neo6, iQOO Neo6 SE, iQOO Z8.
- At the end of April 2024: Vivo X60 Pro+, Vivo X60t Pro+, Vivo X60 Pro, Vivo X60t, Vivo X60 Curved Screen Edition, Vivo X60, Vivo S15 Pro, Vivo S15, Vivo S15e, Vivo Pad2, Vivo Pad Air, Vivo Pad, iQOO 7, iQOO Z7, iQOO Pad
- At the end of May 2024: Vivo S12 Pro, Vivo S12, iQOO Z6
- At the end of June 2024: Vivo Y100, Vivo Y78+