Vivo X90 Pro Plus Hardware Information
A while ago Vivo released its new flagship phones of the Vivo X90 series, but at the launch Vivo side only announced the processor model of the Vivo X90 and Vivo X90 Pro two cell phones. While Vivo X90 Pro+ only indicated the use of the TSMC 4nm chip, later Vivo on the official website, Jingdong, and other major platforms officially announced its model: Snapdragon 8 Gen2.
The reason why Vivo didn’t announce the processor model of Vivo X90 Pro+ at the launch was that a domestic manufacturer bought out the right to debut Snapdragon 8 Gen2, and it is unknown whether this manufacturer is Xiaomi or Moto.
Now, Feiwei, a blogger on Weibo scrutinized Vivo X90 Pro Plus hardware information. The report includes camera modules, display parts, and key hardware information details.
Vivo X90 Pro+ Hardware Information:
- First Samsung E6 luminous material, module model S6E3HC4 (Pixel 7 Pro same model, the previous generation was S6E3HC3)
- Synopsys Touch IC
- First Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Chipset
- GPU Frequency Gear: 680, 615, 550, 475, 401, 348, 295, 220
- Micron LPDDR5X
- Samsung UFS 4.0, 512GB model KLUFG8RHHD-B0G1, the same capacity X90 is the chip form Kioxia
- 50MP primary camera (IMX989) + 48MP super wide angle (IMX598) + 50MP portrait (IMX758) + 64MP telephoto (OV64B)
- 32MP Front (GD2)
- AAC 9595 X-axis Motor
- Qualcomm 3D Sonic Max wide area ultrasonic under-screen fingerprint
The reason, all Snapdragon 8 Gen2 are upgraded with supporting Wi-Fi/Bluetooth that FastConnect 7800, but did not find the corresponding internal code, see when there is a deep disassembly and then a detailed comparison, the official website is written WCN785x-1 and WCN785x-5.