Moto X30 Pro – 3 Portrait Golden Focal Lengths
After teasing the 200-megapixel camera phone, Chen Jin, general manager of Lenovo’s cell phone business in China, also brought news of a new machine from Motorola. The new machine will be named Moto X30 Pro, image is its main direction.
This time the Moto X30 Pro will be the most classic 3 portrait golden focal lengths – 35mm, 50mm, and 85mm converge in the phone for the first time, returning to the original beauty of portrait photography. Details are as follows:
- 85mm focal length “eye of portrait”:
- It is the best focal length for close-up portraits, which can create the effect of oil bokeh with the separation of people and scenes, plus the obvious sense of the compressed field of view, just like a dialogue with yourself, abandoning the noise of the outside world and bringing you to the most genuine and beautiful self.
- 50mm focal length “eye of the human heart”:
- Known as “the essence of human optics”, fully present the charm of the standard perspective, the picture face is more three-dimensional, to a certain extent, and the environment can be fully interactive, just like a dialogue between the breakthrough self and the world. Take, the 35mm focal length “Humanity’s Best” is the most popular focal length among most popular of all.
- 35mm focal length “humanistic eye”:
- Consistently known for its humanistic perspective and an outstanding sense of atmosphere, the perspective is closest to the range of the human eye can see the picture, accommodating the human fire and smoke, the picture subject and background complement each other to achieve a balance in composition, as if a dialogue with life, taking you to appreciate all kinds of life.
In addition to the official description of the three golden focal lengths, the machine will also be the world’s first 200-megapixel new main camera (if both reports belong to the same device), representing the official entry of the cell phone photography 200 megapixels era, your phone storage space ready?