OPPO Find X5 Pro Can Detect Hidden Cameras
In recent years, many hotels have been exposed to the installation of miniature cameras, secretly filming the residents. In this environment, personal privacy is not guaranteed.
For this reason, the ColorOS team developed the hidden camera detection function, which is supported on the OPPO Find X5 Pro and OPPO Find X5. The industry’s first Snapdragon 8 Gen1 flagship phone that supports the detection of hidden cameras, which is considered a must-have tool for staying in hotels.
Today, ColorOS official microblogging introduced the use of the OPPO Find X5 Series to detect hidden cameras, as follows:
- Before detecting the phone’s Wi-Fi and hotspot, click “start scanning” to find the nearby camera.
- Click to start detection, detect whether the nearby camera is in the room.
- According to the APP prompts, through the switch light, determine whether the camera is in the room.
- After the detection result appears, click “Find” to start looking, the larger the value shown on the page, the closer to the camera.
- When the camera is nearby, you can find the hidden camera if you look carefully.
ColorOS official microblogging said that this feature of detecting hidden cameras will be supported in more models, currently only OPPO Find X5 and OPPO Find X5 Pro support, so it is worth looking forward to.