RedMagic 7 Series Has Built-in Red Core 1 Gaming Chip
February can be said to be the month of gaming phone explosion, after the Redmi K50 Gaming Edition debut, the RedMagic 7 Series’ gaming phones will debut.
RedMagic gaming phone official announced another piece of information about the RedMagic 7 Series gaming gods – 165Hz refresh rate magic display technology, the high frame rate is high win rate, will bring the ultimate smooth gaming experience for the majority of gamers.
Today, the official announced that the RedMagic 7 Series will have a built-in independent gaming chip – Red Core 1, which is called “sound, light, vibration, touch four-in-one, magic sense three-dimensional all-in-one control.”
RedMagic 7 Series Cooling System Upgrades:
- ICE Magic Cooling System, with a total area of 41,279mm² of cooling material and a full stack of material for unbeatable cooling
- A new generation of active cooling fans: fan air pressure enhanced by 35%, volume reduced by 9.2%, airflow increased by 33.3%!
- The new generation of metal canyon air duct: bullet alloy material + double air inlet design, thermal conductivity increased by 100%!
- Rare earth material all called ultra-soft and high thermal conductivity rare earth material. Officially, this material can export the core heat quickly and is capable of achieving up to 5°C temperature reduction.
- Largest VC even thermal plate in the history of the series, with an area of 4124mm², an increase of 300% compared to the previous generation.
- Gaming thermal protection case, ice iron armor, super thermal conductivity.
According to the official introduction, the RedMagic 7 series has four major industry firsts, including the first AnTuTu run score breaking 1.1 million points, the new Snapdragon 8 Gen1 gaming phone, the magic three-ring engine: the new Snapdragon 8 + full-blooded version of LPDDR5 + UFS 3.1, Arc performance enhancement system: MAGIC WRITE fast read and write, RAM BOOST memory acceleration, MAGIC GPU image enhancement.