OPPO Reno7 Series Coming to India
OPPO officially released Reno7 Series in China on November 25. The OPPO Reno7 is equipped with Snapdragon 778G processor, and the OPPO Reno7 Pro with Dimensity 1200 Max processor, now OPPO Reno7 Series coming to India.
The main highlight of the Reno7 Series is the world’s first Sony IMX709 which is exclusively customized by OPPO, while the rear camera system also includes Sony IMX766 sensor with 1/1.56″ receiving 85% extra light resulting in better night shots.
In terms of appearance, the OPPO Reno7 series is the first aerospace and starry rain lithography process, with 1.2 million lenticular texture, dual-color cold and warm on a phone, the industry’s first ceramic color plating mirror ring process, the first fiber optic heat bending process and brings a starring breathing light around the camera area.
The Chinese variant OPPO Reno7 Pro is 7.45mm thick, weighs 180g, has a 4500mAh battery, and supports 65W fast charging; the OPPO Reno7 is 7.59mm thick, weighs 185g, has a 4500mAh battery, supports 60W fast charging, and runs the new ColorOS 12.
- OPPO Reno7 Pro Specifications
- MediaTek Dimensity 1200-Max chip, LPDDR4X memory, UFS3.1 flash memory
- 6.55-inch OLED screen, 2400 × 1080p resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, 180hz touch sampling rate
- Front 32MP IMX709 (f/2.4, RGBW), rear 50MP main camera IMX766 (f/1.8) + 8MP ultra wide angle + 2MP macro lens
- Built-in 4500mAh battery, supports 65W fast charging, weighs 180g, dimensions 158.2×73.2×7.45mm
- OPPO Reno7
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G mobile platform, LPDDR4X + UFS3.1
- 6.43-inch OLED display, 2400 × 1080p resolution, 90Hz refresh rate
- Front 32MP IMX709 (f/2.4, RGBW); rear 64MP main camera (f/1.7) + 8MP super wide-angle + 2MP macro lens
- Built-in 4500mAh battery, 60W fast charging, weighs 185g, 156.8×72.1×7.59mm