Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro has received the MIUI 13 for Pad
At Xiaomi 12 Series press conference, in addition to Xiaomi 12, 12 Pro, and Xiaomi 12x, Xiaomi also released long-awaited MIUI 13 phones as well as for Pad with optimized 3000 applications horizontal adaptation effect.
MIUI 13 for Pad, which focuses on the efficiency of a large screen and allows applications to be presented in the best way. Officially, the key to handling multitasking on a large screen and wanting to be more efficient is to switch between full screen and windows.
On MIUI 13 for Pad just press and hold the corner of the application and drag it inward to quickly enter the window state, the window also supports a variety of proportional layouts. You can also open small windows by dragging and dropping apps from the global taskbar, or open desktop apps directly in the form of small windows, as you wish.
MIUI 13 Pad makes the Xiaomi Tablet keyboard’s unique task key even more powerful. You can use it to call out the taskbar globally, quickly switch/open applications, and also support familiar computer shortcuts.
In terms of release schedule, Xiaomi 12 Series phones come pre-installed with MIUI 13, and the first batch of stable versions is expected to be released around the end of January 2022, and the first batch of models include Xiaomi 11/11 Pro/11 Ultra and Xiaomi Pad 5/5 Pro/5 Pro 5G. Today, the Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro has received the MIUI 13 for Pad stable version.
Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro received MIUI 13 stable version update include following highlights:
- Optimize the horizontal adaptation of 3000 popular applications, and make large-screen applications more efficient.
- Xiaomi Miuxian:
- Xiaomi Miuxian is a new feature that allows cell phones and tablets to automatically connect and experience the seamless flow of applications and data by logging into the same Xiaomi account.
- New application flow, through the tablet taskbar, continue to use mobile applications in the tablet
- New verification code flow, the phone received the verification code, in the tablet directly paste use
- New photo forwarding, photos were taken by cell phone will be automatically forwarded to the tablet
- New hotspot transfer, support tablet to connect to the mobile hotspot with one key
- New support for clipboard interoperability, copy at any end of the phone or tablet, the other end can be directly pasted
- When inserting pictures into notes, you can add them by taking pictures with your phone.
- To use the photo transfer function, you need to upgrade MIUI+ to the latest version in the app store of your phone and tablet.
- Xiaomi Miuxiang will be upgraded later, please refer to MIUI’s official website for more details.
- Free Window:
- New global taskbar, drag and drop the icon to open a small window in the app.
- New support for multi-scale window free zoom, more convenient and efficient
- New support for opening two windows at the same time, to meet the needs of more scenarios
- New support for dragging the bottom corner of the application inward to open small windows in one step
- Stylus and keyboard:
- New click the keyboard task key to call out the global taskbar
- Now double-click the keyboard task key to quickly cut the recent tasks
- New support for customizing system shortcut keys
- Add support for customizing the combination of shortcut keys to start specific applications
- Privacy protection:
- New incognito mode, open to disable all recording, positioning, and photo permissions
- System font design:
- New system font MiSans, clear vision, comfortable reading