OnePlus Buds Z2 Improvement
OnePlus Mobile previously announced the new OnePlus 9RT 5G machine, which will be released online at 19:30 on October 13. In addition, the OnePlus Buds Z2 true wireless noise-canceling headphones will be released, supporting the flagship 40dB noise reduction depth.
Officials today continue to warm up the new product and said OnePlus Buds Z2 improvement includes 7 major upgrades compared to the first generation Buds Z:
- Does not support → 40dB active noise cancellation
- 2Mic → 3Mic AI call noise cancellation
- 20h → 38h long-lasting battery life
- 103ms → 94ms low latency
- 10mm → 11mm moving coil unit
- Bluetooth 5.0 → Bluetooth 5.2
- Not supported → Support pass-through mode
We can see that, besides the active noise cancellation, other improvements include an extra mic for noise cancellation, near doubled battery life, reduced latency, bigger coil unit, upgraded Bluetooth version, and support for pass-through mode.