iPad Mini 6 Price and Specifications
At the Apple Event 2021, besides iPhone 13 Series, Apple also launched Apple iPad Mini 2021 (a.k.a. iPad Mini 6), the official title of iPad Mini 6 was not used but named the New iPad mini.
The sixth-generation iPad Mini finally upgraded its design, like a shrunken version of the iPad Pro, or an enlarged plate of the iPhone, eliminating the physical home button, Touch ID to the side, so the bezel is greatly narrowed, making it the most compact iPad Apple has ever made.
In terms of shape, the new iPad mini adopts the design language of the iPad Air, with narrower bezels, the removal of the home button, and a significant increase in the screen-to-body ratio, so with little change in overall size, the screen size has increased to 8.3 inches, with a resolution of 2266 × 1488 and a PPI of 326, supporting original color display and a maximum brightness of 500 nits.
The elimination of the Home button does not mean that the iPad mini has eliminated the fingerprint recognition function, it uses the same design as the iPad Air, equipped with a Touch ID power button two-in-one fingerprint button on the top of the device.
The most important feature of the new iPad mini is that it is equipped with the same full-fledged version of the iPhone 13 Pro series A15 processor, with 2 large and 4 small 6-core CPUs and 5-core GPU, which is a notable performance improvement compared to the iPad Mini 5.
In terms of photography, the new iPad mini is equipped with a 12-megapixel rear camera (5p lens) with an aperture of F/1.8 and support for 5x digital zoom and Focus Pixels autofocus; the front camera is also 12-megapixel with an aperture of F/2.4 and support for lens distortion correction.
The new iPad mini also includes horizontal stereo speakers, and the interface has been replaced with USB-C for better compatibility. As for the battery, the new iPad mini is equipped with a 19.3 watt-hour capacity battery, which can last up to 10 hours for watching videos and comes standard with a 20W charger. As for the color scheme, the new iPad mini is available in four color schemes: space gray, pink, purple, and starlight, and the capacity is available in two versions of 64GB and 256GB.
iPad Mini 6 Features
- New widget layouts for the Home Screen and App Library offer simple ways to personalize iPad mini and organize apps.
- Notes go systemwide with Quick Note and offer new ways to collaborate and organize, whether typing or writing with Apple Pencil.
- The Translate app comes to iPad with new features that make conversations easier and more natural, including Auto Translate and face-to-face view.
- Multitasking is even more intuitive, making features like Split View and Slide Over easier to discover, easier to use, and more powerful.
- Live Text uses on-device intelligence to recognize text in a photo and allow users to take action. For example, a snapshot of a storefront may reveal a phone number and the option to place a call.
- Focus lets users automatically filter notifications based on what they’re currently doing, such as working, reading, exercising, playing games, or sleeping.
- FaceTime calls feel more natural with spatial audio and a new Portrait mode. And now, Group FaceTime provides the option to display participants in same-size tiles in a new grid view.
Apple iPad Mini 6 Price and Varients
|Storage||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi + Cellular|
|64GB||46,900 INR||60,900 INR|
|256GB||60,900 INR||74,900 INR|