Today, OPPO presented at the 2021 China International Smart Industry Expo, facing the future trend of integration of everything, exhibiting for the first time three MagVOOC magnetic suction flash charging concept products: MagVOOC magnetic suction wireless charging power bank, MagVOOC ultra-thin portable magnetic charger, MagVOOC vertical magnetic wireless charging dock, Air Charging.
Echoing the theme of this year’s Smart Expo, “Empowering the Economy, Coloring Life”, OPPO presented the latest progress in the fields of flash charging ecology, upholding the original intention of “technology for people” and exploring a better technological life together with partners with an open and integrated mindset.
40W Oppo MagVOOC Magnetic Flash Charging
MagVOOC is OPPO’s first wireless charging solution, which can fully charge a device with a battery capacity of 4000mAh in just 56 minutes, and provide users with 1 hour of standby time in just 5 minutes of charging. With the Q1 wireless charging standard, it is compatible with a variety of wireless charging cell phones and headset products, through different forms of charging products to meet the user’s charging requirements in different daily scenarios, without “charging” anxiety.
- Vertical magnetic wireless charging base 40W
- Wireless flash charging (support Find X3 30W wireless flash charging / Ace2 40W wireless flash charging)
- Function design (need to match the phone with magnetic suction function to use, horizontal and vertical can be placed)
- Still enough to charge cell phones with Q standard, EPP up to 15W, BPP up to 5W.
- Night back automatically cut to silent mode
20W Oppo MagVOOC ultra-thin portable magnetic charger
Oppo MagVOOC ultra-thin portable magnetic charger innovatively adopts the split design of transmitting coil and mainboard (similar to the Realme’s MagDart), which not only makes the transmitting base thinner and lighter but also prevents the heat generated by the mainboard from being transmitted to the phone, thus reducing the impact on the charging rate. Features vas below;
- Portable magnetic charger 20W
- Wireless charging, support AirVOOC 20W wireless charging
- Magnetic suction function design (need to match the phone with magnetic suction function), ultra-thin and portable design
- Capable of charging phones that support Q standard, EPP up to 10W, BPP up to 5W
- Over-current protection over-voltage protection / over-temperature protection / under-voltage protection / electrostatic protection
Oppo MagVOOC magnetic wireless charging power bank
MagVOOC magnetic wireless charging power bank is equivalent to the phone’s external battery, by adding magnets to assist alignment, to solve the problem of difficult alignment of the wireless charging power bank. In terms of power, MagVOOC magnetic wireless charging power bank compatible with Qi-standard, support for smartphones 20W wireless charging and 10W wired charging, can be fully charged within 2 hours 4500 mAh power. In terms of design, MagVOOC is compact and portable, which can further meet the changing needs of users in travel and indoor scenarios.
- Based on true wireless. Magnetic resonance long-distance wireless charging protective cover
- Maximum charging power 7.5W
- Support multi-angle tilt and move
- Unrestricted charging while playing
At present, OPPO has accumulated several patents related to magnetic wireless charging technology, allowing the technology to achieve a balance between speed, safety, and experience. Currently, the mass-production plan has not been unveiled.