Huawei P50 Pro Display Dxomark Review
After the Huawei P50 Pro Dxomark camera review, today the Dxomark brought Huawei P50 Pro to display review test scores. The current P50 Pro screen score of 93 points, ranked first, surpassing Samsung’s S21 Ultra with 2 points and, the OnePlus 9 pro with 4 points, and Apple’s iPhone 12 Pro Max with 5 points.
DXOMARK commented on the P50 Pro saying, “With an overall score of 93, the Huawei P50 Pro is the new top performer in our smartphone screen benchmark. With good, very good, and even sometimes excellent performance in almost all attributes respectively and a big improvement in the video, where the P40 Pro is not so good. Our engineers found only two areas for improvement: the outdoor default brightness is too low, and blending artifacts.
Key display specifications:
- OLED screen
- Screen size: 6.6 inches (91.3% aspect ratio)
- Body size: 158.8 x 72.8 x 8.5 mm (6.25 x 2.87 x 0.334 inches)
- Resolution: 2700 x 1228 pixels
- Aspect Ratio: 19.8:9, 450 ppi
- Refresh rate: 120 Hz
- Touch sampling rate: 300 Hz
- Brightness is appropriate for watching HDR10 videos.
- Readability is pleasant in low light and indoor conditions.
- The touch is smooth and accurate.
- The device is almost flicker-free.
- Default brightness is too low for pleasant readability in outdoor conditions.
- A slight yellow/green cast is noticeable in most tested conditions.
- Dark tones lack detail when watching HDR10 video content.
- Frame drops are sometimes noticeable when starting video games.