Huawei FreeBuds Studio Price, Specifications, and Features
Today, Huawei Mate 40 Series global online conference was held, Huawei Mate 40 series official launch, Huawei also brought high-end headphones – Huawei FreeBuds Studio. In the European market, Huawei FreeBuds Studio Price is 299 euros (about 26,000 INR), will be on October 23, 00:00 in Huawei Mall, major e-commerce authorized platform and offline authorized stores to open pre-sale, October 23 to November 10 pre-sale period. The shell, which has been treated with a metallic matte finish, is available in two color schemes, Morning Gold and Obsidian Black.
Huawei Freebuds Studio Features Highlights
- Intelligent Dynamic ANC: The noise cancellation mode adjusts automatically in different environments for a more suitable and comfortable effect.
- An Ultra-wide Frequency Response Range: From 4 Hz to 48 kHz, the 4-layer polymer diaphragm provides wide frequency response and high sensitivity, delivering true authentic sound.
- L2HC High-resolution Codec: With file transfer speed up to 960 kbps, the L2HC codec reduces the loss of sound quality and restore high fidelity music.
- Hear-through Mode: Let the ambient sound whenever you want to have a quick chat or stay aware of the surroundings.
- 6-mic Call Noise Cancellation: This 6-mic system effectively picks up human voices from the background to ensure crystal clear calling.
- Dual Device Connection: Connect it with two devices, so you can watch a video on the tablet, while still ready to receive any phone calls.
Huawei Freebuds Studio Specifications
- Dimensions: Height – 165 mm, Width – 150 mm, Depth – 81.5 mm
- Weight: About 260 g
- Battery capacity: 410 mAh (min.)
- Playtime: 24 hours playback on 1 charge (with ANC disabled), 5 hours playback on 10 minutes of fast charge (with ANC enabled), 8 hours playback on 10 minutes of fast charge (with ANC disabled)
- Charging: Wired: USB Type-C
- Charging Time: About 60 minutes
- Physical Button: Bluetooth, ANC, Power
- Touch Button: Right ear cup
- Bluetooth compatibility: BT 5.2
- Pop-up pair: supported
- Wear detection: supported
- Sensor: Microphone sensor, a Capacitance sensor, IMU sensor
- Driver: 40 mm dynamic
- Audio Technology: Active noise cancellation, Call noise cancellation
The Huawei FreeBuds Studio headset is mainly focused on the exclusive optimization of sound, noise reduction, and other aspects that users can perceive at any time, while in the full scene of intelligent interaction, Huawei FreeBuds Studio headset can also be intimately linked with Huawei mobile phones and other smart devices.
Huawei FreeBuds Studio headphones support a wide frequency response range of up to 48kHz wide bandwidth and high-resolution sound quality, it is equipped with a custom-made 4-layer 40mm composite diaphragm, bringing a wider frequency response range and higher sensitivity, accurately showing the rich details of high-frequency music, whether in the low-frequency, mid-frequency, high-frequency vocal performance are clear.
A HiFi-grade audio decoding chip commonly used in HD players, lower distortion, higher dynamic range, so that you will find many details of the entire song will be analyzed by it to the fullest when listening to music, especially live music, singing on stage, and cheering in the audience, all have a good level of performance.
With EMUI 11 and above version of Huawei Mate 40 or Huawei P40 series mobile phones to use, Huawei FreeBuds Studio headphones plus self-developed L2HC wireless audio codec technology, compared to the traditional AAC, SBC audio coding format, more accurate presentation of 24bit/24bit audio codec. The rich detail of high-resolution music like 96kHz for a purer and more detailed sound.
Huawei FreeBuds Studio headphones support intelligent dynamic noise cancellation with high adaptive three active noise reduction modes, it can quickly identify the type of noise in the wearer’s current environment, intelligently and automatically switch between the three noise reduction modes: light, balanced and deep noise reduction, forming a set of multi-scene perception system, always aware of scene changes.
At the same time in the internal acoustic architecture of the headset, pioneering the use of a three-way sound guide tube, so that the space inside the ear and the rear double layer of sound cavity effectively connected, maintaining the acoustic characteristics and at the same time the formation of filtering effect, noise into the ear was weakened layer by layer, greatly enhancing the physical noise reduction effect.
FreeBuds Studio achieves excellent noise reduction through the active performance of dynamic noise cancellation, coupled with the excellent passive noise isolation effect. It achieves a maximum noise reduction depth of 40dB at both low and high frequencies, which can be achieved by simply pressing the ANC button on the left ear.
It also supports Ambient Sound Transmissive Mode and Vocal Transmissive Mode. When walking on the street, enable the ambient sound transmission mode to let the surrounding sound enter your ears naturally and avoid danger. When you’re waiting for your flight in the airport lounge, turn on reverberation to reduce ambient noise so you can enjoy your music in silence while not missing your flight announcement and communicate with the outside world without taking off your headphones.
Huawei FreeBuds Studio single headset configuration 2 Bluetooth antennas, Bluetooth signal 360° Omni-directional coverage, and from the bottom of the connectivity technology, support for two different systems and different brands of smart devices at the same time interconnected, say goodbye to the trouble of switching back and forth between multiple devices disconnected, improve the efficiency of the connection.
The Huawei FreeBuds Studio can also be connected to two phones at the same time so that when watching a video on one of the phones, if there is an incoming call from the other phone, just tap on the sensor area on the right earcup and you’ll be connected instantly. It also features an advanced low-latency algorithm with a Bluetooth 5.2 certified Bluetooth chip and added game mode and cinema mode to make the headset experience smoother. For example, when you enter a gaming interface, the headset will automatically switch to low latency mode to reduce the latency to as low as 180 milliseconds.
The Huawei FreeBuds Studio headset features a sensor panel on the right earcup that allows you to swipe up and down to adjust the volume, swipe left and right to switch between songs; tap to answer or hang up a call, or play or pause a song; press and hold for 2 seconds to reject a call or activate the voice assistant.
Huawei FreeBuds Studio has an excellent battery life, full power state when the noise can be played up to 20 hours of music, of the noise can be played up to 24 hours of music. It also supports Huawei Fast Charging, which gives you 5 hours of music playback with 10 minutes of charging and 8 hours of music playback with noise cancellation on and off.