On the evening of October 19th, OPPO held Smart Life’s new product launch conference and introduced a new product: Oppo Enco X Specifications and headphone price. OPPO product manager said OPPO Enco X positioning is wireless headphones sound quality benchmark. The OPPO and Denmark’s top audio brand Dynaudio reached a partnership, Dynaudio’s flagship audio series creator Daniel Emonts for the OPPO Enco X headphones tuning. After 30 kinds of material exploration, 120 rounds of structural modifications, 152 device selection choices for creating a truly natural sound.
Oppo Enco X is equipped with a DBEE3.0 sound system, bringing Hi-Fi audio into the ear. In terms of acoustic structure, OPPO Enco X innovatively introduces superconducting magnetic planar diaphragm unit, triple-layer composite large dynamic coil unit, and coaxial dual-unit design; while supporting LHDC high bit rate transmission to retain more sound details with higher bandwidth.
In terms of noise reduction, OPPO Enco X uses a new dual-core noise cancellation chip. Which not only gives ANC dual active noise cancellation a significant boost; but also realizes multi-stage noise reduction management, which can switch between strong and weak noise reduction modes according to different noise environments, and also adds a new one-button switch transparent mode function, making the noise reduction experience more user-friendly. Besides, the tri-microphone call noise reduction technology allows users to have a clear and transparent calling experience even in noisy environments, and wireless charging is supported for users to charge on-the-go.
Also, OPPO Enco X headphones support Bluetooth 5.2, compatible with Android and iOS, full-link transmission minimum latency of only 94ms, headset side minimum latency of 47ms, support for single-ear, and dual-ear use. As for endurance, it provides up to 25 hours of super endurance. Strong noise reduction mode also has a maximum endurance of 20 hours, the headset can also last up to 5.5 hours, and support wireless charging. Finally, the price that we are concerned about, the OPPO Enco X is priced at RMB 999 and will be available on October 19th.
Oppo Enco X Specifications in Detail
- Sound unit: φ11mm moving coil unit + φ6mm plane diaphragm unit
- Speaker sensitivity: 104dB@1khz
- Frequency response range: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Audio transmission format: audio transmission format LHDC / AAC / SBC
- Noise control mode: strong noise reduction mode / weak noise reduction mode / transparent mode/noise reduction off mode
- Bluetooth low-latency dual transmission: support
- Bluetooth version: BT 5.2
- Bluetooth range distance: 10m
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery capacity: 44mAh (headphone) / 535mAh (charging box)
- Music playback time (50% volume): Strong noise reduction mode: 4h (one charge) / 20h (with charging case), noise reduction off mode: 5.5h (one charge) / 25h (with charging case)
- Wired charging time: 80min (headphone)丨110min (charging box)
- Charging port: USB Type-C
- Wireless charging: support Qi wireless charging protocol
- Weight per ear: 4.8g (±0.2g)
- Charging box weight: 42.5 (±0.5g)
- Whole machine weight: 52.5 (±1g)
- Charging box Size (length * width * thickness) 66. 3 × 49 × 21.7 mm
- Dustproof water level-earphone: IP54