Top Performing Android Flagship
From the list, in the flagship phone performance list, the iQOO 5 Pro and iQOO 5 lead the way with over 660,000 runs, while in the mid-range phone performance list, the Redmi 10X Pro 5G and Redmi 10X 5G lead the way with over 390,000 runs.
The data statistics for the time from September 1, 2020, to September 30, 2020, the results within the list is the statistical average rather than the highest performance, and a single model of data statistics > 1000, data are based on the AnTuTu V8 version of the calculation, if a single model has multiple storage capacity versions on the list, the highest score version is given priority.
Top 10 Android Flagship Performers
- iQOO 5 Pro: Snapdragon 865 12+256GB – 663752 Points
- iQOO 5: Snapdragon 865 12+256GB – 662165 Points
- Mi 10 Ultra: Snapdragon 865 16+512GB – 648624 Points
- Vivo X50 Pro+: Snapdragon 865 12+256GB – 626500 Points
- Lenovo Legion Pro: Snapdragon 865 Plus 12+256GB – 625721 Points
- Rog Phone 3: Snapdragon 865 Plus 12+128GB – 622234 Points
- Red Magic 3s: Snapdragon 865 12+256GB – 617111 Points
- Oppo Find X2 Pro: Snapdragon 865 12+256GB – 609791 Points
- Oppo Find X2: Snapdragon 865 8+256GB – 603740 Points
- Mi 10 Pro: Snapdragon 865 12+512GB – 602584 Points
As shown in the list, this Android flagship performance list of the top two by the iQOO 5 series to take, both are 12+256GB version, both equipped with Snapdragon 865 processor, after more than half a year of optimization and tuning, basically give full play to the performance of this SoC.
The rest of the configuration is also the current top, such as LPDDR5 memory + UFS 3.1 flash memory, coupled with Multi-Turbo 4.0 software assistance, in this aspect of performance, the iQOO 5 series is indeed worthy of their “born and tough” slogan. Comparison sub-score found that the two CPU and 3DThe results are significantly higher than regular Snapdragon 865 models, and aside from software optimizations, we find that the series has a degree of overclocking to the Snapdragon 865 GPU.
It’s almost a common industry practice to lock high frequencies to run certain programs smoothly, depending on how they’re tuned, which tests a phone’s cooling ability – the better it dissipates heat, the more stable it is at high frequencies.
The third-place model is the last winner of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra, version 16+512GB, even though the memory is the highest in the top ten models, but the running score is still slightly behind the iQOO 5 series, sub-scores to confirm this to us, although the machine MEM scores leading, CPU and 3D scores are not as good as the first iQOO 5 Pro.
Compared to the iQOO 5 series, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra seems to be a bit of convergence on power consumption, no longer a pursuit of high performance. But there’s no doubt that the three new machines are not pulling too far apart at the absolute performance level.
Besides, there are two other models with Snapdragon 865 Plus in this top 10 list, the Lenovo Legion Phone Pro and ROG Gaming Phone 3, with average scores of 625721 and 622234 respectively, and there will be questions at this point, Snapdragon 865 Plus still can’t beat the regular version?
Frankly speaking, the two models in the software side of some pull crotch, which shows that a stack of material does not bring better performance, but also need to be carefully polished, SoC is like giving a racing engine, the final decision to determine the speed of the car also depends on the various aspects with.
Top Performing Android Mid-range Phone
- Redmi 10X Pro: Dimensity 820 8+128GB – 397963 Points
- Redmi 10X 5G: Dimensity 820 6+128GB – 392236 Points
- Honor 30: Kirin 985 8+128GB – 385312 Points
- Huawei Nova 7: Kirin 985 8+128GB – 382862 Points
- Huawei Nova 7 Pro: Kirin 985 8+128GB – 381757 Points
- Honor X10: Kirin 820 6+128GB – 361460 Points
- Hinor 30s: Kirin 820 8+128GB – 355403 Points
- Huawei Nova 7 SE: Kirin 820 8+128GB – 351074 Points
- Redmi K30 5G Extreme: Snapdragon 768G 6+128GB – 349297 Points
- Oppo Reno4 5G: Snapdragon 765G 8+128GB – 338961 Points
In fact, from the current layout, the mid-range chips have not been updated for some time, such as Qualcomm mid-range is still stuck in the Snapdragon 765G, but the Snapdragon Technology Summit in December, it is said to launch a new generation of mid-range 5G chips, performance can and old flagship wrestling, is bound to make the mid-range Android phone performance charts to produce big changes, worth looking forward to.
Besides, it is said that Samsung Exynos is also going to work on 5nm chips, and prepare two of them in one breath, a comprehensive view of this news, next year’s mobile phone market, will certainly be more lively, competition is also more intense.