Huawei Mate Series Evolution Video
Huawei scheduled events for Mate 40 series on October 22 and will release at least four Mate Series phones and other smart IoT products. Today Huawei Mobile official Twitter began to preheat the Huawei Mate 40 series phone, Huawei said, “8 years, 10 generations of Mate. Redefining classic and leading innovation, it surpasses every expectation.”
- In January 2013, the Huawei Mate mobile phone release, the theme of “my pocket theater”.
- In March 2014, the Huawei Mate 2 mobile phone was launched with the theme “Thinking far away before you move”.
- In September 2014, the Huawei Mate 7 mobile phone was released, with the theme “Life of Jazz”.
- In November 2015, the Huawei Mate 8 phone was released with the theme “Another breakthrough in high performance and long endurance”.
- In November 2016, the Huawei Mate 9 series phones were released with the theme “Progress, One More Step”.
- In October 2017, the Huawei Mate 10 phone was released with the theme “Seeing the Future”.
- The launch of the Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design phone in March 2018, under the theme “Tribute to the Times”.
- In October 2018, Huawei Mate 20 series phones were released with the theme “New Heights of Intelligence”.
- In September 2019, Huawei’s Mate 30 series phones were launched with the theme “Reimagining the Imagination”.
- On October 22, 2020, the Huawei Mate 40 series will be released, the most powerful Mate ever.
Besides Weibo blogger also shared an unreleased Huawei Mate 40 Series second teaser which includes a previously reported Mate 40 Pro camera sample and also highlights “What you see, what you get.”