Vivo Y73s 5G
Recently Vivo launched a new Y-series smartphone on its official website- Vivo Y73s 5G, which is equipped with Dimensity 720 processor, supplemented by 8GB RAM + 128GB storage, and the price is RMB 1998.
The Vivo Y73s is 7.73mm thick, weighs 171.3g, and is equipped with a 6.44-inch AMOLED teardrop display with FHD+ resolution on the front, which supports on-screen fingerprint unlock and face unlock.
The configuration is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor, which is currently only available in 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM versions. As for the camera, it features a rear-facing 48-megapixel primary + 8-megapixel wide-angle macro + 2-megapixel bokeh camera triple-camera module, and a 16-megapixel front-facing selfie camera. In other news, the device comes with a 4100 mAh battery and 18W fast charging support.
Vivo Y73s 5G Specifications
- Size: 161mm × 74.04mm × 7.73mm
- Weight: 171.3g
- SoC: Dimensity 720 7nm (2×A76 2.0GHz +6×A55 2.0GHz)
- GPU: ARM NATT MC3
- Memory: 8GB+128GB, LPDDR4X/UFS2.1
- Battery and Charging: 4100mAh, 18W
- Display: 6.44 inches, 20:9, 90.1%, 2400×1080, AMOLED
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.0
- Rear Camera: 48MP, 8MP, 2MP
- OS: FuntouchOS 10.5, Android 10
- Bluetooth: 5.1
- Jack: 3.5mm
- USB: TYPE-C