Oppo ColorOS 11 Features
This afternoon, OPPO officially announced CorlorOS 11. Oppo ColorOS 11 becomes the first custom OS adapted to Android 11 just after Google launched the system on September 11, and the UI fully customizable design, besides, the official said in the system response speed, a 32% increase.
Google released Android 11 in the early morning of September 11, OPPO is one of the earliest manufacturers to upgrade, CorlorOS 11 first time to adapt, the first day of the second push CorlorOS 11 system, in the performance, desktop, security, and privacy, Breeno recognition screen, games, communication, photo album, camera, accessibility and other aspects of care improvement and optimization.
According to the official, CorlorOS 11 Overseas Edition emphasizes the personalization tag, and the theme of the launch is “Make Life Flow”. According to the official, almost all UI components of CorlorOS 11 support customization, including AOD splash screen, app icons, desktop wallpaper, sounds, controls, etc., which can meet different people’s individual needs.
What’s worth mentioning is that CorlorOS 11’s Dark Mode also supports Pitch, Blue, and Grey Dark hues, as well as enhanced, moderate and soft multi-level dark modes to give users different visual effects at night.
In terms of sound details, in OPPO Relax’s new “Sounds of the City” feature, users can listen to a dynamic combination of sounds collected by the ColorOS team from representative cities around the world, including old streets, subways, and seaports, and experience the morning and evening of Beijing, Bangkok, Tokyo, and other places.
In addition to being based on Android 11, ColorOS 11 has optimized system fluency in most scenarios. Data shows that ColorOS 11 has increased system resource utilization by 45%, system response speed by 32%, and frame rate stability by 17%. Besides, corresponding optimizations have also been made for a high screen refresh rate.
In terms of security and privacy, ColorOS 11 has a variety of new security and privacy protection technologies. When intelligent protection is enabled, the system will submit blank information for key permissions such as call records, contacts, and SMS, to protect users’ private data without affecting the use of the app. At the same time, the system will restrict ad tracking to prevent users from receiving personalized ads pushed by the manufacturer.
ColorOS 11 is also the most compatible with OPPO’s models, and as many as 28 mobile phones will be upgraded to ColorOS 11 globally.
Oppo ColorOS 11 Features through video Demonstration
ColorOS 11 Based on Android 11 Beta Version Roll-out Timeline
- Starting From 14th Sept: Find X2, Find X2 Pro, Find X2 Pro Automobili Lamborghini Edition
- Starting From 30th Sept: Reno 3 4G, Reno3 Pro 4G, F17 Pro
- Starting From Oct: Reno 4 Pro 5G
- Starting From Nov: Reno4 5G, Reno 4 Pro 4G
- Starting From Dec: Reno4 4G, F11, F11 Pro, F11 Pro Marvel’s Avengers Limited Edition, A9, A92, A72, A52
- Starting From Q1, 2021: Reno 10x Zoom, Reno2, Reno2 F, Reno2 Z, Reno3 Pro 5G, A91, F15
- Starting From Q2, 2021: Reno, Reno Z, A5 2020, A9 2020
ColorOS 11 Based on Android 11 Roll-out Plan for EU and EEA
- Starting From Dec: Find X2 Pro, Find X2 Pro Automobili Lamborghini Edition
- Starting From Q1 2021: Find X2 Neo, Find X2 Lite
- For the timeline of the following models, please stay tuned: Find X2, A72, A52, A91, Reno2 Z, Reno Z, Reno2, Reno 10x Zoom, Reno, A5 2020, A9 2020
- Starting From Nov: Find X2
- Starting From Q1 2021: Reno3 Pro, Reno3
- For the timeline of the following models, please stay tuned: Reno2 Z, Reno Z, Reno2, Reno 10x Zoom, Reno, A72, A52, A91, A5 2020, A9 2020