Following the Xperia 1 Mark 2 12GB, Sony, which focuses on “small but beautiful”, has recently launched its new Xperia 8 Lite in the Japanese market. The Xperia 8 Lite is priced at 29,800 yen ($280) and goes on sale on September 1.
In terms of industrial design, Sony is still sticking to the no bangs fish screen. The machine is equipped with a 6-inch 21:9 fish screen, LCD panel, although no shaped cutting elements, but the forehead is wider, which is generously reserved for the earpiece, front camera, sensor components.
On the back is a horizontally placed “pill”-shaped dual-camera module, the right side is the fingerprint, power 2-in-1 button, pure black and pure white body options, rare indeed.
In terms of hardware parameters, the processor is 14nm Snapdragon 630, 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, screen resolution 1080p+, the back dual camera includes 12 megapixels + 8-megapixel combination, front 8 megapixels, battery capacity 2870mAh, USB-C interface.
Sony Xperia 8 Lite Specifications
- Size: About 69mm x 158mm x 8.1mm
- Weight: About 170g
- Battery capacity: 2870mAh (built-in battery)
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
- RAM/ROM: 4GB/64GB
- Display: 6.0 inches, LCD, Triluminous display
- Camera: 12MP, F/1.8 + 8MP F/2.4; front – 8MP F/2.0
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- USB: Type-C
- Jack: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Waterproof/dustproof: Waterproof (IPX5/IPX8), dustproof (IP6X)