iQOO 5 series is the first 120W fast charging mobile phone certified by TUV Rheinland
iQOO mobile phone announced yesterday that it will hold the iQOO 5 series new product launch conference at 14:30 on August 17th. Today, it was officially confirmed that the new phone will support 120W ultra-fast flash charging, which can be fully charged in 15 minutes. The iQOO 5 Series is TUV Rheinland certified and also provided iQOO 5 TUV Rheinland test video.
iQOO 5 TUV Rheinland test video.
Here is what TUV Rheinland found in rigorous testing of iQOO 5 Series
Question 1: Will 120W ultra-fast flash charging brings higher charging heat?
- 0-100% mobile phone fully charged
- 25 ± 5°C test environment temperature
- The phone temperature is normal during the charging process
- Flash charging is not hot.
Question 2: Is the 120W ultra-fast flash charging reliable after a long time?
- 10000 times mobile phone live plugboard
- The interface structure is normal and the flash charging function is normal
- 600 battery cell charge and discharge cycles
- 1000 cycles of charging and discharging of the whole machine
- Phone battery life remains normal
- Strong battery life as always before
Question 3: Is the extreme environment of 120W ultra-fast flash charging guaranteed?
- 130℃ test high environment temperature
- -20℃ test low environment temperature.
- The battery is normal, Fearless deep protection.
Question 4: Daily use height mobile phone drop test
- The phone looks good and the battery and structure are normal.
- Use it with peace of mind after skating.
- The hand skate party is also safe to use.
Question 5: Is the 120W ultra-fast flash charging and overcharge protection safe?
- City voltage/overcurrent/overcharged battery charging verification test.
- Battery protection is positive.
- 6C batteries are of higher standards, rest assured.
This is the first time in the industry that 120W ultra-fast flash charging technology has been applied to mobile phones. It not only solves the user’s demand for efficiency tools but also provides an efficient solution to the problem of high power consumption in 5G.
What kind of technology does the iQOO 5 series adopt to charge to 100% in 15 minutes?
The iQOO official also exposed the popular science poster of 120W ultra-fast flash charging technology on the same day, explaining its key technologies and satisfying netizens’ curiosity about 120W ultra-fast flash charging.
The iQOO 5 series debuted and mass-produced the latest 6C high-rate batteries, introduced an innovative “array type tab structure”, and achieved the industry’s highest level of charging conversion rate as high as 98.5% by customizing the charge pump chip, allowing users to stay on the screen It can be fully charged within 15 minutes under the state.
According to the official news released during the ChinaJoy exhibition, the new iQOO 5 series is the first 120W ultra-fast flash charging product certified by TÜV Rheinland for safe fast charging. Every link in the iQOO 5 series charging system has passed TÜV Rheinland’s high standard strictly requires testing.
Not only that, in terms of safety protection, the iQOO 5 series has also done a lot of homework. It adopts a brand-new superconducting VC liquid cooling system, with VC liquid cooling hot plate and thermal gel as the main body, and high-conductivity aluminum alloy on the front.
The middle frame and the three-layer graphite heat dissipation film, and the magnesium alloy bracket and the super multi-layer graphite film on the back, form an all-round three-dimensional heat dissipation system to ensure fast charging while reducing heat generation, improving stability and keeping the phone in a comfortable hold. Within the temperature range.
Apart from charging technology, the manufacturer has confirmed that the iQOO 5 series will be equipped with the Snapdragon 865 processor instead of Snapdragon 865 Plus. It will also use LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage.
For good picture and quality, it will bring HDR10+ and 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut; for a smooth experience, 120HZ refresh rate and 240HZ touch sampling with all Samsung AMOLED screen arranged; and for eye safety, SGS global authoritative certificate of harmful blue light is less than 7.5%, dynamic smear length is as low as 0.7mm, dynamic image response time is only 11ms.
Supports, the light is not exposed: there are details in the dark, and the light and dark are excessively smooth. Enjoy high-quality videos with rich colors and exquisite details.