How to use Galaxy Watch 3 Official Video
Today, well-known tipster evleaks (Evan Blass) released several videos from Samsung and AT&T’s of How to use the Galaxy Watch 3 operation demonstration. The videos are in several parts and demonstrate the smartwatch’s UI interface and how it operates daily.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 How to use – Video Breakdown
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, Change Wrist Band (0:00 to 1:05 Minutes)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, Reset Device (1:05 to 2:32 Minutes)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, Voicemail Set-up (2:32 to 4:50 Minutes)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, Battery Tips (4:50 to 7:08 Minutes)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, Customize Home Screen (7:08 to 8:40 Minutes)
The videos show the smartwatch’s home screen navigation, such as swiping right to reveal the notification menu, swiping left to reveal widgets, workout modes, and apps, and swiping down to reveal the “moment” bar for a quick look at status icons, accessing settings, or activating features.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 will be officially unveiled at the Samsung’s Galaxy Unpacked launch event on August 5. According to well-known xda Developer Max Winebach, the Galaxy Watch 3 will be priced on eBay or range from $399.99 to $479.99, which translates to about ₹30,000 to ₹36,000.
Source: Evan Blass, Max Winebach