Huawei Developer Conference 2020 Scheduled
In late news yesterday, Huawei officially announced that the Huawei Developer Conference 2020 will be held in Songshan Lake, Dongguan from September 10 to September 12, and early bird tickets are on sale today.
According to the forecast, this conference will bring rich content such as keynote speeches, technical forums, and industry leaders’ dialogues. It will also experience the charm of code with global developers at Codelabs, and chat with Huawei experts one-on-one on technology and exchanges at Tech Hour as well as the announcement of the latest developments in HMS Core 5.0.
Huawei will share the latest developments in HMS Core 5.0, unveil HarmonyOS 2.0 and EMUI 11, exciting new technologies, in-depth networking, and learning opportunities, more dynamic imagination, and braver innovation, and Huawei will be exploring new ecological opportunities with the audience to dream about the digital future.
Huawei HDC 2020 Keynote Speech Content.
- 2020, 5G, AI acceleration, the era of intelligent connectivity is quietly approaching.
- HMS is fully open in 7 domains, 10+ application platforms, a global incentive program for 1.6+ million developers, and cross-device services to reach 700 million users.
- Harmony OS is here to break the communication borders and put the whole scene of intelligent experience at your fingertips.
- A global service network helps developers embrace the world. Build a new ecosystem, paint a new life together.
- At the same time, the latest HarmonyOS 2.0 and EMUI 11 will also be unveiled, which is claimed to have exciting new technologies.
It is reported that Huawei Consumer Business CEO Yu Chengdong, Huawei Consumer Business Software Division President Wang Chengluo, and a host of other company executives will attend the conference and deliver speeches.
The eye-catching part of the conference is the Hongmeng OS 2.0 (HarmonyOS 2.0, naming for Global market), which will cover innovative domestic PCs, watches, bracelets, and cars; and by next year’s Hongmeng OS 3.0, it will also open up speakers, headphones, VR glasses, and more devices.
The latest news shows that Huawei is preparing the Mate series of smartwatches, will be the first mobile devices running Hongmeng OS, but the specific details are not yet clear, should be and smart screen, PC has some connection.