Samsung has launched an official trailer and is scheduled to announce a variety of new products including Galaxy Note 20 series, Fold 2, Buds, Watch 3, Tab S7, and Tab S7+ on August 5. Today, Ishan Agarwal and MySmartPrice revealed Galaxy Note 20 Series price.
Earlier, the full hardware specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20 Ultra, Tab S7, and Tab S7+ was already reported; but these leaks do not include the pricing of the devices.
Here are Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series Price and Galaxy Buds Live Price
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 4G 256GB: €999 (about ₹86,700)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G 256GB: €1,099 (about ₹96,500)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G 256GB: €1,349 (about ₹1,18,400)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G 512GB: €1,449 (about ₹1,27,200)
- Galaxy Buds Live Price: €189 (about ₹16,590)
This makes the Samsung Note 20 series price about €50 more expensive than the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series, although the Samsung Note 20 base model is a bit worse than the Note 10 handset, such as including a plastic back and flat-screen.