Samsung has launched an official trailer and is scheduled to announce a variety of new products including Galaxy Note 20 series, Fold 2, Buds, Watch 3, Tab S7, and Tab S7+ on August 5. Today, Ishan Agarwal and MySmartPrice revealed Galaxy Note 20 Series price.
Here are Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series Price and Galaxy Buds Live Price
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 4G 256GB: €999 (about ₹86,700)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G 256GB: €1,099 (about ₹96,500)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G 256GB: €1,349 (about ₹1,18,400)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G 512GB: €1,449 (about ₹1,27,200)
- Galaxy Buds Live Price: €189 (about ₹16,590)
This makes the Samsung Note 20 series price about €50 more expensive than the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series, although the Samsung Note 20 base model is a bit worse than the Note 10 handset, such as including a plastic back and flat-screen.