Sony Alpha A7S3 Release Date
Tonight, Sony Alpha Twitter account announced that it will be holding a July 28 at 10 pm EDT time for new product online launch to introduce the Sony Alpha A7S3 camera, the key emphasized word is Imagination in Motion.
There has been a lot of breaking news about the Sony Alpha A7S3 camera. According to the news from foreign media sonyalpharumors, they have confirmed that Sony’s upcoming new camera named A7S3, with a 12-megapixel CMOS, the main video features. The media pointed out that the Sony A7S3 does not have an overheating limit, nor a default recording time limit of 29 minutes and 59 seconds. Therefore, in terms of professional video recording, the Sony A7S3 may outperform Canon’s new product.
Sony Alpha A7S3 Specifications (Rumoured)
- New 12MP sensor with fast readout
- records FHD 240fps, 4k120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K120fps raw over HDMI
- 600mbps bitrate
- Base ISO 160 for S-LOG3
- no Dual ISO
- Max ISO 409600 (video)
- 16bit RAW output
- Sony claims 15 stops dynamic range
- world’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- new kind of passive (noise-free) cooling system with a mesh on the side to let air in??? (Camera still weather-sealed)
- no overheating, no recording time limits
- UHS-II card support
- Looks pretty similar to a Sony A7rIV.
- fully articulating screen like the one used by the Sony ZV-1.
- announcement late July
- shipment start mid-August