Realme 125W UltraDart Smart Flash Charging
In addition to OPPO, realme is also preparing 125W fast charging technology, which is unveiled today. This morning, realme officially announced the 125W UltraDart Charging technology, showing its 4000mAh battery filled 33% in just 3 minutes.
Realme calls it smart flash charging and highlights below Features of 125W UltraDart Flash Charging
- Flashback 33% of power in 3 minutes (4000mAh)
- The new parallel three charge pump technology maximizes the charging efficiency
- The industry’s leading 6C dual battery cell, charging power is greatly improved
- MTW multi-pole ear cell structure, effectively reduce cell impedance
- Double interface for battery flipping, shorten the current path and reduce heat
- Ultra-thin VC soaking plate with full heat dissipation capacity
- 14 temperature control sensors, all-round monitoring to prevent over-temperature
- Compatible with 65W PD protocol and 36W QC protocol
Realme 125W UltraDart Charging, 3 minutes to flashback 33% based on the model demonstrated in the video, this model with the 125W flash-charge model is a dual-curved screen form with a hole cut in the upper left corner, which is expected to support a high refresh rate.
In addition to 125W UltraDart Charging, Realme also promises that they will introduce 50W and 65W SuperDart ultra-thin charger in near future and a phone with 125W UltraDart Flash Charging will be releasing in August.
So the question is, who will be the first to launch a model that supports the 100-watt class?