Honor Tablet 6 and X6 Introduction
This afternoon, Honor released the Honor Tablet 6 and X6 two tablets, equipped with SMIC’s OEM Kirin 710A processor, starting at 1,099 yuan about ₹11,800 / $157.
Newly developed Kirin 710A Specification includes the 14nm process, four A73 2.2GHz + four A53 1.7GHz octa-core design.
The Honor Tablet 6 is equipped with a 10.1-inch Full HD screen with a resolution of 1920×1200 and a contrast ratio of 1000:1. The Honor Tablet 6 has a thickness of 7.55mm and a weight of 460g. Honor Tablet X6 has only one difference that that is display resolution (1200×800 resolution) all other specifications are the same.
Honor said that the Honor Tablet 6 series is equipped with the newly upgraded Huawei Histen 6.1 sound effect, equipped with large amplitude speakers, 2.2cc large sound cavity, better low-frequency effect, and thicker sound quality. Symmetrical left and the right design, sound on both sides, bringing a three-dimensional immersive sound effect.
The Honor Tablet 6 series is equipped with the new MagicUI 3.1 system, full-scene acceleration engine, multiple kernel optimizations, and supports “parallel horizon” and Honor Magic-Pencil pens. The Honor Tablet 6 series is also pre-installed with the Huawei Education Center App and the Children’s Paradise App.
Honor Tablet 6 Price and Storage Options
- Wi-Fi 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage = 1299 Yuan
- Wi-Fi 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage = 1399 Yuan
- Wi-Fi 4GB RAM with 128GB Storage = 1699 Yuan
- LTE 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage = 1599 Yuan
- LTE 4GB RAM with 128GB Storage = 1899 Yuan
Honor Tablet X6 Price and Storage Options
- Wi-Fi 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage = 1099 Yuan
- Wi-Fi 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage = 1199 Yuan
- LTE 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage = 1199 Yuan