Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G Promotional Video
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G Edition has previously entered the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. Apart from the 5G features, the Galaxy Z Flip 5G is expected to have a new mysterious bronze color scheme as well. The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G promotional video has now been brought to us by tipster evleaks.
Information about Samsung’s new Galaxy Z Flip 5G Edition folding screen made public by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, compared to the previous generation can be seen These are a few changes:
- Upgrade to a 3.09Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus to support dual-mode 5G;
- The battery becomes a dual-cell design (rated capacity 2500+704mAh);
- Bodyweight from 175g → 183g ;
- New color Antique copper color scheme;
- The location of the SIM card slot has been moved from the bottom of the unit to the side of the unit.
- The internal structure should also have undergone some changes.
The folding screen is also on the 865+, and it’s hard not to guess that the 865+ will become standard on each new flagship in the second half of the year!
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G should feature a 6.7 inch 2636×1080 foldable AMOLED perforated screen + 1.05-inch 300× 112 AMOLED secondary screen. Featuring a 2500mAh+704mAh dual-cell solution with support for 15W fast charging.
Besides, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G measures 167.3×73.6×7.2 mm, weighs 183g, and features a 12MP front-facing camera, 12MP+10MP rear-facing dual-camera combo.