ZTE Axon 11 SE 5G
Today, ZTE Axon 11 SE 5G is officially announced, powered by MediaTek Dimensity 800 processor, supplemented by LPDDR4x memory and UFS 2.1 storage. The whole machine has nine temperature sensors and two graphite heat sinks covering most areas of the motherboard and battery. Thanks to this, the maximum temperature of the back of the phone after charging the phone to play Peace Elite for 1 hour is 39.4 °.
In addition, Axon 11 SE also has a new Z-Booster 2.0 performance engine, which can make applications start faster, the system does not freeze, and the battery life is increased by 35%. In the case of a built-in 4000 mAh battery, ZTE said that the function can be used heavily for 12 hours, and wired fast charging can charge 50% of the power in about 30 minutes.
ZTE Axon 11 SE Full Specifications
- Processor – MT6873 Octa-core (2.0GHz × 4 A76) + (2.0GHz × 4 A55)
- OS – Android 10 + MFV10.1
- Colour – Aurora Glamour, Aurora Glacier,
- Dimensions – 162.7 * 76.3 * 8.8mm
- Front Camera – 16MP f/2.0
- Rear Camera – 48MP f/1.79 6P ultra-clear main camera + 8MP f/2.2 120 degree wide-angle + 2MP f/2.4 depth lens + 2MP f/2.4 macro lens
- Display – 6.53 FHD+ 2340 × 1080
ZTE Axon 11 SE Price And Storage Combination
- 6GB + 128GB 1998 Yuan (about ₹21,200),
- 8GB + 128GB 2298 Yuan (about ₹24,400),
- 8GB + 256GB 2598 Yuan (about ₹27,550).