Bug Crashes Samsung’s Multiple Phones
In today’s morning, a large number of Samsung mobile phone users posted on Weibo that their Samsung devices encountered black screens and large-scale restart problems. The affected mobile phone users include S8, S9, S10, and even S20 models, which may be the problem of the lock screen lunar calendar time. It is recommended that you turn off the automatic update after entering the system, modify the date to another date, and then turn off the automatic update time, and wait for the official repair.
Some bloggers said that some models of Samsung’s system crashed today due to a bug in the old version of the lock screen app caused by the Chinese calendar in April.
Some blogger infers that Samsung phones should be experiencing time bugs/server crashes, here are preliminary solutions to bug.
- Turn off automatic updates (turn off “Automatic download via WLAN”).
- Backup of mobile phone data.
- Desktop entry on reboot has been changed to 1 May.
- Double-click the power button to turn on the camera.
- Open the camera settings in the upper left corner.
- Pull down the notification bar to enter the settings.
- Find the lock screen, click on it and then click on about the lock screen, update
- Successful resolution
The official response to the problem, Samsung Galaxy mobile phone official said that they have received feedback on system problems, is actively investigating the cause and provide the corresponding solution as soon as possible.
Dear Samsung mobile phone users, we have received feedback from some users about the system problems. At present, we are actively investigating the causes and providing corresponding solutions as soon as possible.– Response by Samsung Galaxy Weibo