Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Camera Review By DxOMark
Today, DxOMark has released a camera rating for the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip – 105 overall points. DxOMark says that the main camera of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip usually produces pleasing colors, a wide dynamic range, and fairly good noise control. Its ultra-wide-angle photos, despite some artifacts, perform very well.
And now, while phones with telephoto camera modules are making strides in zoom performance, it’s a real backdrop that the Z Flip doesn’t have a telephoto camera. The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip scored 109 points for photos and 96 points for videos.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Camera Specifications
- Dual-camera setup
- Primary: 12MP 1/2.55-inch sensor, 27mm-equivalent f/1.8-aperture lens, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
- Ultra-wide: 12MP sensor, 12mm-equivalent f/2.2-aperture lens
- LED flash
- 4K video at 30/60fps
In Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Camera Review, DxOMark found these pros and cons in video and photography test.
Photo – Pros
- Dynamic range is fairly wide under all conditions
- Color rendering is generally pleasant and white balance is accurate
- Noise is generally well-controlled
- Nighttime exposures are usually accurate
- Wide shots have nice color and accurate exposure
- Detail levels are sometimes low
- Strong ringing artifacts frequently visible
- Autofocus is slow
- Depth estimation artifacts frequently visible in bokeh simulation
- The wide camera exhibits ringing and color fringing, fusion artifacts when indoors
- Colors are vivid and pleasant
- Focus is usually fast and consistent
- Stabilization is effective outdoors
- Strong luminance and chroma noise, especially in low light
- Dynamic range is very limited
- Sharpness can vary frame to frame, especially indoors
- Unusual partial focus artifact sometimes visible in tracking shots
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Camera Review – Suggested for You.