MIUI 12 Camera UI Experience And Updated Plan
At the press conference yesterday afternoon, Xiaomi officially released the MIUI 12 system, among which the most highly praised feature is the super wallpaper, new multitasking window, and MIUI 12 Camera UI.
Today, Xiaomi Camera Division Product Director Queena Xiaomi announced the MIUI 12 New camera version update program plans and supported devices. In the evening, Xiaomi MIUI brings a more specific feature introduction.
MIUI 12 the new version of the camera has changed a lot, the interface is minimal and interactively optimized, and the real-time display of custom cameras and filters are all visible changes.
MIUI 12 Camera UI quickly switches the frame. The full-screen shooting experience is especially on the shooting button. In order to make the full-screen shooting more transparent, the hollow screen button style is specially adapted for the full-screen. Holding the phone is like holding the air again.
The Xiaomi MIUI 12 camera key features
- New interaction, interface, and motion design
- New features, colors, and sound customization
- Full-screen shooting for a new experience. Under the full-screen frame, the skeletonized shooting button is like holding the air.
Here are the MIUI 12 camera update plan and Supported device
- Supported models in April internal testing: Xiaomi 9, Xiaomi 9 transparent exploration version, Xiaomi 9 PRO 5G, K20 Pro, K20 Pro exclusive version, Xiaomi CC9 Pro, Xiaomi 9 SE, Redmi Note7, Xiaomi CC9, Redmi Note 8 PRO, Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, K30 RPO, K30 Pro zoom version.
- Development version in May plans to add new models: Redmi Note7 Pro, Mi 8, Mi 8 Discovery, Mi 8 The fingerprint version, MiX3, MiX2S, and Mi 8 SE.
- Follow the MIUI 12 stable version plan, and then add models in June: Xiaomi 10 Youth Edition, K30 5G, K30, K20, Redmi Note8, CC9e, Redmi Redmi 8A, Redmi 8, Redmi 7A, Redmi 7.