Samsung has not officially released the Galaxy A11, but the Korean company has listed the Samsung Galaxy A11 full specifications and press rendering on it’s official website, so it can be safely said that the Galaxy A11 will be available soon. The only thing that needs to be determined is how much this new machine will cost.
In terms of Samsung Galaxy A11 Specifications, this device will be equipped with an octa core processor clocked at 1.8GHz , which may be a MediaTek or Exynos chipset, with 2GB and 3GB of storage, both equipped with 32GB storage, support for expandable storage space, built-in 4000 mAh capacity battery.
Galaxy A11 is an affordable entry-level phone equipped with a 6.4-inch TFT screen with HD + (720×1560 pixels) resolution. The screen uses a perforated design. The Galaxy A11 has three rear cameras, including 13MP + 5MP + 2MP, a front 8 megapixel camera, and a rear fingerprint sensor. It comes in four colors including black, blue, red and white four options.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Full Specifications
- Display – 6.4-inch HD+ (720×1560), TFT, Infinity-O Display
- Body – 161.4 x 76.3 x 8.0 mm, 177g
- Processor – Octa Core (1.8 GHz)
- Camera Rear – Main: 13MP, F1.8, Depth: 2MP, F2.4, Ultra Widev 5MP, F2.2, Front – 8MP, F2.0
- Memory – 2GB/3GB RAM, 32 GB Internal Storage, Micro SD slot (Up to 512GB)
- Battery 4,000mAh (typical), 15W Fast Charging
- Sensor – Rear Fingerprint, Face Recognition
- Color – Black, White, Blue, Red