The famous digital imaging company Sony officially released a new generation of flagship full-frame Apha 7R IV.
Sony A7R Mark 4 Official Introduction:
On July 16, 2019, Sony (China) Co., Ltd. officially released the flagship full-frame micro-single micro-Alpha 7R IV (model name: ILCE-7RM4). Sony’s Alpha 7R IV is based on the Sony Micro-SingleTM lightweight and portable body design, and uses a newly developed approximately 61 million effective pixel full-frame Exmor RTM CMOS back-illuminated image sensor with 15 dynamic range and 10 high-speed per second Continuous shooting and 567 phase detection focus points and 425 contrast detection focus points, covering about 74% of the viewing range, while supporting real-time tracking and 5.5-level anti-shake effect. Sony also released the VG-C4EM vertical handle, which has the same control and design as the Alpha 7R IV. It has upgraded dust and moisture resistance, can be installed with two NP-FZ100 batteries to improve battery life, and can be used to charge the battery through the USB interface. Charging. The Sony Alpha 7R IV is scheduled to be available in late August 2019, and the VG-C4EM vertical handle is scheduled to be available in September 2019.
The Sony Alpha 7R IV supports real-time eye focus for the first time in video mode, and has also been improved in terms of body design and handling. The Mi multi-interface hot shoe supports digital audio interface for the first time, and can be paired with the new Sony microphone ECM- The B1M and XLR-K3M Microphone Adapter Kits provide excellent recording results. The Sony Alpha 7R IV defines a high-quality and high-speed balance that delivers high resolution and high dynamic range of the medium format, with high-speed focusing and high-speed continuous shooting.
Sony α7R IV Pixel Shift Multi Shooting 16-image composite
Sony A7R M4 highlights:
- World’s first(1) 35mm full-frame 61.0 MP(2) back-illuminated Exmor R
CMOS image sensor with latest-generation BIONZ X image processor.
- 15-stop(3) dynamic range at low sensitivities, resulting in smooth, natural gradations ranging from deep shadows to highlights.
- High-speed continuous shooting at up to 10 fps(4) with full AF / AE tracking for approximately seven seconds(5) in full-frame mode with an increased buffer memory, and approximately three times as long in APS-C mode.
- 567 focal-plane phase-detection AF points covering 74% of image area and 425 contrast AF points.
- Debut of Real-time Eye AF for movie recording(6) and advanced Real-time Tracking(7) plus Real-time Eye AF for still image recording.
- Features an APS-C crop mode delivering stunning high resolution images of 26.2MP(2).
- 5.76 million dot UXGA (Ultra-XGA) OLED Tru-Finder
electronic viewfinder with outstanding detail, brightness and contrast.
- Upgraded connectivity and operability including high-speed Wi-Fi support, wireless PC remote connectivity(8), FTP wireless transfer, faster data transfer via USB and more.
- Professional 4K movie recording functionality including full pixel readout with no pixel binning in Super 35mm mode(9), S-Log3, HDR workflow support.
- Multi Interface Shoe
with digital audio interface delivers the high-quality sound recording with Sony’s new microphone and XLR microphone adaptor.
- Additional enhancements to the body design include an improved grip and button layout for improved control with compact, lightweight body.
- The Sony A7RM4 supports Sony’s 52 lenses.